DMA digestion agent provides a new option to building owners currently managing asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
A summary of the benefits that DMA digestion agent offers is as follows:
- Chemical removal - DMA agent reacts with the chrysotile asbestos to modify its chemical composition and eliminate its fibrous structure.
- Fusion processing - DMA digestion agent is spray applied as a foam onto the surface and soaks into porous materials, penetrating throughout to contact and destroy the chrysotile asbestos contained within.
- Simple work area preparation - The unique application process results in virtually no emissions of asbestos fibers, enabling simple work area preparation.
- Processing options - Based on the types of mixture with chrysotile asbestos, spray on method or removal method can be selected.
- Reduce cost - Material treated with DMA digestion agent can remain in-place, eliminating the need to remove and dispose of the ACM and re-apply new material.
- Safety - After treatment is complete, the material can remain in-place and is no longer considered “asbestos-containing”.
- Maintaining fireproofing ability - Based on the results of fire tests conducted at Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL), DMA treatment of fireproofing will maintain the fire rating of the original asbestos-containing material.
1-16-13-101 Takaban, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 152-0004 Japan
TEL: +81-3-6451-2151 FAX: +81-3-6451-2152